Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The Cambridge syllabus develops a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year.
We offer four streams for AS and A-Level which cover all the requirements of leading universities worldwide.
OPTION 01 - Physical science
OPTION 02 - Biological science
OPTION 03 - Accounting
- Business Studies
OPTION 04 - Biological science
- The staff in IGCSE are highly competent, qualified teachers with experience in teaching.
- Our teachers make use of various creative methods and activities to display what we usually learn in the form of textbooks to allow our students to understand the working of each topic thoroughly.
- At the end of each three terms, we assessed students through the term tests.
- The First Term and the Second Term tests are arranged and evaluated by our school teachers.
- At the end of the two years, programme students sit for one of the Final exam series which is chosen from school. These exam series are held in May-June and October-November.